1. Submit either your kitchen plan, design, sketch or your ideas. Our team of designers will design your kitchen or inspect the submitted plan to check that all is in order
2. Having had your kitchen designed by HKCD, or your current plan approved, you will need to make the following selections:
• Style: Canterbury, Winchester or Marlborough
• Wood: Oak, chestnut or walnut
• Coating: Delivered raw, primed or painted
• Finishes: Handles and hinges
• Date: Delivery date
3. Once you have made your selections Hand Crafted Kitchens Direct will email you a quote together with 3D pictures showing different angles of your kitchen in the wood and the colour you have selected. If you have ordered a raw kitchen our designers will show it in a standard colour, which they will gladly change on request.
4. If you are satisfied with the quote and design, please sign it and email it back to us.
5. On receipt of your signed quotes, payment for your order will be scheduled as follows:
A. Confirmation of Order: A deposit amount of £500 plus VAT will be payable. This payment will lock in your order and price for a maximum period of 120 days.
B. Manufacturing invoice: Six weeks prior to your delivery date 50% of the value of the order, plus VAT, less the initial deposit paid, will be payable. On receipt of this payment, manufacturing will commence with delivery six weeks thereafter.
C. Final payment: 1 week prior to delivery the balance of the total amount payable will be due.
1.Wimborne White 2.Wevet 3.Calluna 4.French Gray 5.Card Room Green 6.Stiffkey Blue